Self Employed or Sole Trader?

Essentially Self Employed individuals are Sole Traders and vice versa. However, we refer to a Self Employed Individual as somebody who carries on a service or trade but on such a small and simple scale that it is not the equivalent to an unincorporated business.

These individuals will have income and expenditure from their trade, the profits from which must be reported to HMRC as taxable income, but they will not require formatted accounts for their business.

Services Offered for Self Employed Individuals

  • Self Assessment Return preparation and submission from summary information*

*note that this service assumes that income and expenditure has been written up. Bookkeeping Services can be provided at additional cost.

  • Self Assessment Checking Service for those who wish to prepare their own Return but want to be sure they have completed it correctly

For more information on packages see Prices.